#BlackandBrilliant is an advocacy group - for people of all backgrounds - united in creating a more diverse workforce. One of the biggest themes to...
07/28/2020 at 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
#BlackandBrilliant is an advocacy group – for people of all backgrounds – united in creating a more diverse workforce. One of the biggest themes to emerge during our debates across the network is the challenge of breaking through the glass ceiling set in the middle of too many organizations.
In this panel, we want to answer the big questions: How do you breakthrough? How have others done it? Do you know what the unspoken rules of advancement are? Are you sure you’re reaching out to the right people? What are the tactics that truly open the doors to the leadership level?
This panel will also highlight our panelists’ amazing career stories, as well as their 5 top tips for Breaking Through the Middle.
- Brian Norris, Senior Vice President, Direct to Scale & Commerce Partnerships, Ad Sales at NBCUniversal
- Colette Shelton, Founder at COCOCOZY
- Justin Thomas-Copeland, CEO DDB North America
- Nadja Bellan-White, Executive Partner, Ogilvy
- Virginia “Ginny” Clarke, Leadership Staffing at Google
The moderator for the panel will be:
Dr. Rhianna C.Rogers, Associate Professor, SUNY Empire State College, Ernest Boyer Presidential Fellow, Rockefeller Institute of GovernmentLast modified: March 15, 2021